The Christian Education Department is creating a pool of workshop facilitators who:
- Must be saved, sanctified and filled with the Holy Spirit
- Must be in good standing with the denomination
- Have a commitment to Christ and a calling to Christian Education
- Have strong oral and written communication skills, including active listening
- Willing to sacrifice time to prepare
- Must show forth the fruit of the Spirit and submissive to the Board of Bishops, General Officials, Pastors, and members of the Church of the Living God
- Be faithful in stewardship (tithe, offering, time)
- Have experience in the selected area
- Be supportive of the program of the Christian Education Department
- Have positive people skills and the ability to motivate others in the area of Christian service, particularly to Christian education
- Have a good understanding of Bible/theology/Christian education
If you possess these qualities, please contact Rev. Dr. Geraldine Crystal via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, expressing your interest in conducting a workshop.
Workshops are conducted during the following annual meetings of the Church of The Living God: Bishops, Pastors, Ministers Conference, National Youth-Music Conference, and General Assembly. These meetings are held in various locations throughout the United States. Click on the calendar to view specific dates.