The House of God, which is the Church of the Living God, the Pillar and Ground of the Truth will strive to teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever Jesus has commanded. We seek to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to the poor in spirit, to heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the spiritually oppressed and to offer recovery of sight to the spiritually blind. We endeavor to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord and the day of vengeance of our God. And we will comfort and console all who mourn.
We will fulfill our mission by accomplishing the following strategic objectives:
- To organize, build and own churches throughout the world.
- To dispense charity and benevolence to people.
- To improve social and moral relationships between, not only our church members, but between people in general.
- To care for, protect and comfort persons in distress.
- To provide school and training and Christian Education.
- To purchase, publish and disseminate Christian literature.
- To work in cooperation with all true believers in the principles of the Bible
Scripture reference for the Mission Statement
St. Matthew 28:19-20
St. Luke 4:18-19